Deretil dedicates its knowledge and technology to the manufacture of pharmaceutical intermediates that are customized to the clients’ needs. We count on production capacity for pharmaceutical applications as well as for other non-pharmaceutical components, such as food and cosmetics ingredients, yeast, fragrances, new agronutrients, etc.
We use the latest biotechnology discoveries in order to improve the quality of our products. Success in new business activities is attributed to our highly qualified staff members (Ph.D. and university graduates) dedicated mainly to research and production, as well as other graduates coming from different professional regulated studies.
- D – Glutamic Acid
- D – Norvaline
- L – Norvaline
Vitatech, the R&D Department of Deretil, located in Villaricos (Almeria, Spain), is focused on research, collection and organization of technical information required for production, at the lab, pilot plant and/or industrial plant scale.
Many contracts for shared research have been signed with Spanish universities. Other projects are co-financed with public funds.
- Classical Resolution
- Asymmetric Transformation
- Enzymatic Resolution
- Mannich Reaction
- Heck Catalysis
- Specialists in large volumes/exclusive dedication of production plants.
- Competitive operating costs
- Hydantoinase enzymatic technology for production of chiral molecules (for example, D(-) amino acids)
- Waste treatment plant operates with sea water. Salt is not a disadvantage as waste.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for large volumes